Krynica Zdroj (Poland) – December 4, 2017 (travelindex) – The 24 year old Korean beauty Jenny Kim was recently crowned Miss Supranational 2017 in Krynica Zdroj, Poland. Held at a resort, winning the international beauty pageant Miss Supranational 2017 for Jenny Kim has been a dream come true.
Miss Supranational is an international beauty pageant operating since 2009 with contestants from over 65 countries. A young woman filled with passion, Kim has expressed her wisdom and beauty before the judges. Elegantly dressed in silver gown, she surpassed all 63 other contestants for the prestigious crown. Jenny Kim was crowned by Miss Supranational 2016’s winner Srinidhi Shetty.
It was an extremely competitive race with this year’s contestants brought beautiful ethnic costumes and accessories.
– Jenny Kim (Miss Korea)- Miss Supranational 2017
– Bianca Tirsin (Miss Romania) – Second Runner-up Miss Supranational 2017
– Bitaniya Yosef (Miss Ethiopia) – Third-Runner up Miss Supranational 2017
– Larissa Santiago (Miss Peurto Rico) – Fourth-Runner up Miss Supranational 2017
– Miss Panama – Best Dress & Make Up
– Miss Germany – Best Talent – Salsa
– Miss Portugal – Best Talent- Hula Hoop
Kim is a student at Ewha Women’s University currently pursuing 2 majors, International Management and Literature & English. She also often volunteers as a translator at the Indonesia National Museum in Jakarta.
For more information please visit the Miss Supranational website.